Friday, May 22, 2009

ok guys its all going to start in less than 24 hours

I got some encouragements from few peoples a special thank to them by posting x-men first on net original ,only on this blog

So from tomorrow onwards,the upcoming posts i mentioned earlier are going to be posted ,bookmark this blog, because there will be 200 posts everyday for the coming week,I am going to spend my 2 weeks vacation with u people....

Everybody be online 24 hours this week, u wont regret it.............


Click the green text ads to encourage me more.......each people click atleast 10 different text ads
you spend 2 minutes a day for me,i will spend the whole week for u........I am asking it as a salary ,I am working for u people . You are my Boss.

See u tomorrow with great posts,request all ur movies in the shoutbox I post it first if available......

No comments:

Post a Comment